Hippocampus Max dab Pen is the latest generation of dab devices in the Lookah Hippocampus series. Like hippocampus and hippocampus, it can be used with timing or ceramic tips. The difference between these coils will be described in detail later.
1. Before starting to use Seamaster Max, add a small amount of water to the Max Glass just enough to cover the penetration hole.
To start using Seamaster Max, you first need to turn on the device.
2. Remove the end cap, and then press the power button five (5) times within 2 seconds to turn on the device.
After turning on the stylus, you can select the temperature level.
There are three temperature options: low, medium or high. Each temperature has a different color of light to identify.
3. To switch between the three temperature modes, please press the power button twice within 0.8 seconds.
low 3.2V (blue), medium 3.6V (purple) and high 4.1V (white)
The higher the temperature, the more steam is produced, but the more likely it is to lose some of the terpene flavor.
1. After selecting the temperature, press and hold the power button to use the device. When the coil tip is very hot, contact it with the concentrate. It is recommended that the angle between the tip and the concentrate is 45 degrees. Please do not press the tip of the coil on a hard surface or focus, as this will damage it. You can press and hold the power button for up to 20 seconds at a time.
Note: Before starting the first stroke, please press and hold the button for 3 to 5 seconds to heat the coil.
Automatic mode heats the coil to the set temperature and keeps it for 30 seconds.
1. Press the power button three (3) times within 1.5 seconds to activate the automatic mode.
2. In the automatic mode, the device will warm up for 15 seconds and the indicator light flashes.
3. Once the set temperature is reached, the light will stop flashing and the tip temperature will be maintained for 30 seconds.
4. Contact the hot end of the coil with the concentrated liquid and start painting. It is recommended that the angle between the tip and the concentrate is 45 degrees.
1. To exit the automatic mode, press the power button three times within 1.5 seconds. The device will return to standby mode.
How to clean Seahorse Max?
How to clean the coil?
To clean the coil, remove the end cap and open the Seahorse Max. Select the highest temperature setting.
Run the automatic mode 2 to 3 times at the highest temperature setting. This will heat the tip of the coil and burn off most of the remaining residue.
How to clean the base?
Hippocampus Max is equipped with a cleaning brush. To clean the base, remove the hippocampus max glass. Unscrew and remove the tip of the hippocampal max coil. Put a little alcohol cleaner on the brush, and then insert it into the airway. Turn the brush to loosen and remove any condensate in the airway.
How to clean the glass?
Seamaster Max glass is the same as the unicorn E-rig, and can be cleaned in the same way.
Hippocampus glass can be cleaned like other glass percolators.
1. Remove the glass top cover from the bottom of the device.
2. Remove the glass from the magnetic ring.
3. Cover the hole at the bottom of the percolator by hand.
4. Add a small amount of isopropanol and coarse salt to the percolator through the hole on the top.
5. Cover the top of the filter and shake for 5-10 minutes.
6. If the residue is difficult to remove, soak the percolator in hot water or isopropanol.
7. Pour out the salt and isopropanol.
8. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Lookah hippocampus maximum coil difference
Hippocampus Max uses the same coils as Hippocampus and Hippocampus Pro. There are two types of hippocampal coils or tips to choose from: Timely and Ceramic. Two types of coils are available from the Lookah website; you can also find them in tobacco stores and online dealers.
Time coils are porous and tend to provide the best taste; however, because they are porous, they are easily damaged, especially if you press them with any force. It is best to apply the concentrate gently with the edge of the needle tip, or apply a small amount of the concentrate on the hot needle tip with an applicator tool.
Ceramic blades have two ends of a ceramic cylinder parallel to the tip; they heat up faster and tend to be stronger than the timing coils, but sometimes, due to their rapid heating, they do not let the flavor disappear like the timing.